Siena architecture project
Introducing our beautiful Siena Architecture Project.
THIS PROJECT IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A ONE OFF PURCHASE, or sign up to our subscription for more savings.
This was inspired by the stunning city of Siena, Italy where I was lucky enough to spend some time visiting galleries and architecture and learning about the region and it's history.
The rustic burnt bricks, decorative windows and tall towers were a huge inspiration and directly informed this project.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR PROJECT BOX;
* 2 A4 white mountboard
* 3 A4 sheets premium white card
* PVA glue
* Craft knife
* A5 cutting mat
* White tissue paper
* Bespoke acrylic colour palette
* Copper wire
* Flat paintbrush
* Jay cloth
* HB pencil
* Metal ruler
* Template sheets
* Instruction booklet
What you will learn...
* To cut and construct card nets to create 3D structures
* To create a textured surface using a variety of tissue paper and layered paint reminiscent of the buildings of Siena
* To mix the correct colour palette for your work
* To work with positive and negative shapes to create depth within your work.
All online payments are handled securely by PayPal.