Beautiful Bauble Project Kit
Introducing our Beautiful Bauble Project.
THIS PROJECT IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A ONE OFF PURCHASE PRE-ORDER NOW FOR DESPATCH IN DECEMBER, or sign up to our subscription for more savings.
Make some time for yourself with this beautiful art project.
We will guide you step-by-step so you too can make this beautiful set of wooden baubles.
This project was inspired by my love of traditional Scandinavian Folk Art. We thought this set of wooden baubles was perfect for our December project kit and kept returning to folk art and this is where the project was born. We will teach you how to handle the gouache paint to create three delicate baubles in soft blues and pinks with a hint of rich gold to add that sumptuous finish.
These baubles were designed to adorn a Christmas tree but also are versatile enough to be displayed all year round. I have mine on wooden twigs in a vase and they'll return there after the Christmas period.
So settle in and make some time to get creative and create this beautiful art work.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR PROJECT BOX;
* A detailed instruction booklet
* A bespoke template sheet
* A set of premium gouache paint
* 1 x 3 wooden baubles
* 8mm flat paint brush
* A small paint brush
* A white paint palette
* An A4 white carbon paper
* A white gel Pen
* White wooden beads
* Gold wooden beads
* Gold stranded thread
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
* To transfer a design onto the baubles
* To mix the correct colour palette
* To control the paint to create the desired effect
* To be able to create a layered, delicate painting on each of the designs
* Most importantly to make some time, relax and create something beautiful just for you.
All online payments are handled securely by PayPal.